Our festive sweepstake makes a great alternative to an office secret santa. Instead of ending up with a gift they don’t want (or lose at the Christmas party) your players could get a chance to win a cash prize or a present of your choosing. All while helping make a real difference to children with brain conditions.
How to Play
- Download and print the sweepstake (or keep it digital if you’re a remote team, we’ve made the PDF fillable)
- Choose your prize
- Option 1: Use a percentage of the proceeds as the prize, if you use our suggested donation amount and give 50% as the prize the winner would get £36 – doesn’t that beat a pair of novelty socks?
- Option 2: Source a prize your players would enjoy. A bottle of something fizzy perhaps or if you’re a line manager maybe you could offer an afternoon off as the prize!
- Ask your players to choose a picture in exchange for a donation and write their name underneath the picture they chose
- Once all of the pictures have been chosen, cut up the second sheet and choose one at random to select your winner
- Pay in your donations and enjoy the warm glow of helping children overcome barriers