We want to complain about an inappropriate ‘child in need’ assessment

Assessments and Care Plans | Template Letter

You can use this letter to make a complaint about a local authority if your child has received a needs assessment which was distressing and heavily focused on whether there was a safeguarding issue rather than a consideration of your family’s social care needs.

Related Downloads

Accessing Public Services Toolkit

The Accessing Public Services Toolkit supports children with brain conditions and their carers in accessing the health, social care and education support services they are entitled to.

Make a Donation

Please help support our vital work that enriches the lives of thousands of children and their families every day.

Cerebra Count Me In Lottery

Count Me In Lottery

Taking part in our ‘Count Me In’ Lottery is a wonderful way to make a real difference to children with brain conditions and their families. It also means you are in with a chance to win our big weekly prize.

Sleep Service

Sleep Advice Service


Legal Rights Service

Parent Guides

Parent Guides

Cerebra Innovation Centre

Cerebra Innovation Centre


Toy and Book Library