What is The Fearless Challenge?
The Fearless Challenge is a virtual fundraising event in support of Cerebra. We are asking you to sign up to any challenge that involves facing a fear or doing something you always wanted to do but have never got round to doing.
How does it work?
- Choose your activity and register to take part in the Fearless Challenge
- There’s a registration fee of just £15 to help fund our vital work
- Once you register, you have the choice of creating a fundraising page so you can get sponsored by family and friends
- Complete your challenge anytime between now and Monday 31st May 2021
- We’d also love you to share any footage of your challenge with us!
When does it start?
- Fearless Feb is open for registration from Monday 1st February 2021
- Register at any point with challenges to be completed by Monday 31st May 2021
What can I do?
It’s entirely up to you! Find some ideas on the Fearless Challenge page. We’ll also be sharing lots of tips and suggestions on social media so be sure to follow us.
Is there a registration fee?
Yes, it’s just £15 to register as there is no fundraising target for you to achieve, although we are very grateful to anyone who also wishes to set up a fundraising page.
How do I set up a fundraising page?
Once you register, you’ll receive a link to the Fearless Challenge fundraising HQ which will let you set up your own page where you can add photos and show off your progress!
Can I enter as part of a team?
Yes. On the registration form, simply select the number of entries you would like to purchase. Enter your name and details and underneath where you enter your name, you’ll see a ‘Team Name’ box.
Once you register, you’ll receive your link to set up a fundraising page. You’ll then be able to create a team page and share the link with all your team mates.
When will I receive my medal?
Medals will be posted out to all participants w/c 7th June 2021 but if you let us know as soon as you’ve completed your challenge, we’ll be able to send you your medal sooner.