We want to make a complaint about a council/health body

England | General Letters | Scotland | Template Letter | Wales

You can use this letter to make a complaint about a council or health body, for example if you’re unhappy with the amount of support available to your family or the way decisions have been made.

Make a Donation

Please help support our vital work that enriches the lives of thousands of children and their families every day.

Sleep Service

Sleep Advice Service


Legal Rights Service

Parent Guides

Parent Guides

Cerebra Innovation Centre

Cerebra Innovation Centre


Toy and Book Library