Would you like to work for Cerebra and help us make a real difference?
We are always keen to be joined by dynamic new staff. If you would like a job that is meaningful and rewarding, you can find a list of roles we are currently looking to fill here.
You can also consider volunteering.
Fundraising Call Centre Agent
We are looking for enthusiastic, sociable and energetic call centre agents for our in-house, outbound, fundraising campaigns.
As a Cerebra Fundraising Agent you will communicate with supporters via live chat to provide charity updates and obtain donations. Your efforts will mean Cerebra can carry out life-changing research and we keep providing the services that guide families through their daily challenges and let them know they’re not alone.
- A confident conversationalist and patient listener to get the most from the call, build rapport with Cerebra’s supporters and encourage donations
- An ability to empathise with supporters and families
- Good objection handling skills to respond in a way that alleviates concerns and allows the call to move forward in a constructive and inspiring way
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and self-assured personality to represent the charity in a positive manner
- One year telesales/customer service experience will be very desirable
- You should live within a 30 mile (approx.) radius of Cerebra head office in Carmarthen.
- Have access to your own mobile phone. This is for security access to our secure systems and you will not incur any costs.
- Good internet download and upload speeds to be able to work from home.
What we offer you
- An hourly rate which meets the National Living Wage. Paid breaks.
- Working from home allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible, multi-shift patterns over six days
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Provision of IT Kit
- Full training and daily support
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th November 2020.
Email your CV to: [email protected]
Post your CV to: Annaleigh Williams, Call Centre Manager, The MacGregor Office Suite, Jolly Tar Lane, Carmarthen, SA31 3LW.