Would you like to work for Cerebra and help us make a real difference?
We are always keen to be joined by dynamic new staff. If you would like a job that is meaningful and rewarding, you can find a list of roles we are currently looking to fill here.
You can also consider volunteering.
Part time 20 hours/ week (Mon, Wed, Thu & Fri)
Annual Leave: 29 days +Bank Holidays (pro rata)
We are looking for an experienced, responsible Admin Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as well as data entry.
The role is entirely based in our Carmarthen office and not suitable for home working. Cerebra has made every reasonable effort to reduce workplace risk of Covid-19 to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures to ensure our employees can work safely.
The position plays a vital part of the smooth running of the department and involves a lot of structure as you will have a number of set tasks to work through.
Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls – take messages and re-direct calls
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Data entry
- Banking and payment processing
- Write letters
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Create accurate records and maintain good filing systems
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administration support within the contact centre
- General office management such as ordering stationary and equipment
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Teams and Outlook in particular) are essential.
- Familiarity of Access databases (this would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be given).
- Good working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and franking machines.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good keyboard skills, emphasis on accuracy and presentation
- Flexibility to deal with sudden imposed deadlines and reprioritisation of workload
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Work ethic
- Reliability and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
The position is part-time, 20 hours per week over four days; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The salary is £10,814.95 per annum, paid monthly. Great working conditions and benefits including pension scheme, NVQ training and career development.
Forward your CV and covering letter to:
Annaleigh Williams, Contact Centre Manager
Cerebra, The MacGregor Office Suite, Jolly Tar Lane, Carmarthen, SA31 3LW
Tel: 01267 242553 Email: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 24th February 2021
Fundraising Call Centre Agent
We are looking for enthusiastic, sociable and energetic call centre agents for our in-house, outbound, fundraising campaigns.
As a Cerebra Fundraising Agent you will communicate with supporters via live chat to provide charity updates and obtain donations. Your efforts will mean Cerebra can carry out life-changing research and we keep providing the services that guide families through their daily challenges and let them know they’re not alone.
- A confident conversationalist and patient listener to get the most from the call, build rapport with Cerebra’s supporters and encourage donations
- An ability to empathise with supporters and families
- Good objection handling skills to respond in a way that alleviates concerns and allows the call to move forward in a constructive and inspiring way
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and self-assured personality to represent the charity in a positive manner
- One year telesales/customer service experience will be very desirable
- You should live within a 30 mile (approx.) radius of Cerebra head office in Carmarthen.
- Have access to your own mobile phone. This is for security access to our secure systems and you will not incur any costs.
- Good internet download and upload speeds to be able to work from home.
What we offer you
- An hourly rate which meets the National Living Wage. Paid breaks.
- Working from home allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible, multi-shift patterns over six days
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Provision of IT Kit
- Full training and daily support
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th November 2020.
Email your CV to: [email protected]
Post your CV to: Annaleigh Williams, Call Centre Manager, The MacGregor Office Suite, Jolly Tar Lane, Carmarthen, SA31 3LW.