Despite the disruption caused by the current COVID-19 pandemic we would like to reassure you that Cerebra is still operational and able to support families who are living with a child with a brain condition.
We are following Government guidelines to safeguard the health of our staff, which may result in changes in our normal way of working.
So that you can receive our support as quickly as possible, please follow the following guidance:
- If you would like to get in touch with us, please do so by e-mail [email protected] so that we can respond to your requests quickly.
- If you’d like to access support from our Sleep, Legal Rights, Library or Innovation Centre Services please use the online contact forms on our website.
- If you can, please return any paperwork to us electronically rather than by post.
All of our information resources can still be downloaded free of charge from our website.
You can keep up to date with our latest news through our social media channels and by signing up for our Newsflash using the form in our website footer.
The challenges faced by the families we support have not gone away because of Covid-19. The current situation has just added to the difficulties they face. They still need our help and now, more than ever, they need yours.
If you are able to help you can do so by:
- Signing up to our lottery
- Buying tickets for our Summer Raffle
- Making a donation
- Text TOGETHER to 70470 to give £5. (It costs £5 plus a std message)
Thank you. Together we can work wonders for children with brain conditions.